my first parking ticket...
okie, i got my first parking ticket.
I was late for bible study and there was an incredibly thick fog outside. It was so bad you can't even see the side road you're supposed to turn into until you are right there! So anyway, when I made it to Henriette's house, I parked where I thought was a lot. But when I got off the car, I realised what I saw was the faint markings of a lot that's been removed. But since I was running late, I decided not to shift. Anyway with the fog I wasn't even sure if i could see clearly to parallel park...
So that's the story behind the ticket I found on my windscreen later. An incredible sum of CHF 120!!! (that's about S$150!!)
Good thing we don't have to pay... Yes, one of the perks of being a diplomat :P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home