siblinghood
This has got to be my all-time favourite photo. The happy expression on Jireh's face and the huge yawn on Eliana's...
We worried about feelings of jealousy in Jireh when I was pregnant, but thankfully he seems to be very fond of his new sister. He loves being around her, patting her, and telling her to stop crying. But he has gotten much stickier to me, which can be frustrating sometimes (for both of us) when I need to put Eliana to bed - he talks loudly n incessantly, n that disrupts my attempts to make the girl sleep. And when I chase him out of the room, he cries n bangs on the door...
But thank God that despite all this his love for his sister remains. Guess we all need time to adjust from being a family of 3 to a family of 4.


1 Comments:
This IS a really sweet photo :) May God richly bless your new family of 4!
Post a Comment
<< Home