Pregnancy has its privileges...
Despite the fact that no one gives up a seat to you on the bus or MRT, I've found that pregnancy still has its privileges. Instead of taking a queue number and waiting my turn, the nice Sony Ericsson service centre chap led me straight to a free counter. I've also been told that I won't have to do late-night/weekend duty at my workplace anymore until after I return from my maternity leave. :)


2 Comments:
haha.. you prob hv to wait till ur tummy is really prominent before someone gives up his seat. Somehow I only got all these privileges in my 3rd trimester.. (maybe I only looked fat rather than preggy..sigh)
Meanwhile, rest well and take care! :)
Daddy and Mummy: Er...i think it's quite prominent already lor.. just that by some coincidence the people in the reserved seats r always sleeping or looking away when i'm there :P :P
Post a Comment
<< Home